Product images from our website may be used for print and online advertising. Right-click on the desired image and select "save as" to save a copy of the image into the folder of your choice. Please note, due to legal contracts, images may not be altered in any way.
(i.e. Disney Princess, Paw Patrol™, etc)
The following guidelines must be followed when placing an ad featuring one of DecoPac's licensed products:
- Legal copy must be included in the advertisement (i.e. ©Disney). This information can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com
- Decorations must be pictured on a bakery product; never alone.
- Characters and logos cannot be used (i.e. Nickelodeon Logo).
- Generic font such as Times New Roman must be used for ad copy (i.e. Winnie the Pooh Cupcakes $2.99).
- Account name/logo cannot be associated with the licensed product in terms of the ads content and physical layout (i.e. cannot state "Disney Cakes from Joe’s Bakery").
- Ad cannot be associated with or in proximity to "Non-Child Friendly" products such as alcohol, cigarettes, cleaning solutions or pharmaceuticals.
- A copy of the final ad must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to keep on file for the Licensor/owner of the specific character featured.
If a Bakery or Retailer has a local sponsorship of the team, you should work with the corporate advertising or marketing department to understand the specific advertising guidelines. If a chain does not have local team sponsorship, the following guidelines must be followed:
- A request to advertise Professional Sports products must be sent to DecoPac for approval. Please send an email address to email@example.com.
- Legal copy must be included in the advertisement (i.e. ©2017 NBA Properties, Inc.). This information can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Decoration(s) must be shown on a bakery product, never alone.
- Team logos may not be used (i.e. Yankees, Bulls, etc.) unless on an officially licensed product.
- League logos may not be used (i.e. NFL, NBA, NASCAR®) unless on an officially licensed product.
- Generic font must be used for ad copy (i.e. Lakers Cupcakes $2.99).
- Account name/logo cannot be associated with the team or league in terms of the ad's context or physical layout (i.e. "Lakers Cakes from Bob’s Bakery" or "Bob’s Bakery Bengal Cakes").
- A copy of the final ad must be sent to email@example.com to keep on file for the Licensor/owner of the specific team featured.
(i.e. Seasonal Items, Camping DecoSet®, etc.)
All product designs, cake designs, and associated images/photos are owned and copyrighted by DecoPac, Inc. Upon purchase of DecoPac products, Customers may use the associated images/photos only if the following copyright notice appears with the image/photo: ©2017 DecoPac, Inc.
Any other reproduction or representation of DecoPac’s original cake and product designs or Licensors’ intellectual property without prior written authorization from DecoPac, Inc., is strictly prohibited.