Payment & Return Policies
We accept orders placed with VISA, MasterCard® and American Express®. This allows new customers to be set-up and have orders shipped quickly. It's one more way that DecoPac helps to keep you "On Top of the World's Best Cakes®."
DecoPac extends 30-day credit to qualified customers who:
- Complete and sign the DecoPac credit application.
- Meet the credit requirement based on the information provided in the policy.
A Word About Pricing
All prices in this catalog are quoted in U.S. dollars, F.O.B. Minneapolis, Minnesota, and are subject to change without notice.
Invoice Error Discrepancies
- All terms are NET 30.
- All past-due invoices may be subject to interest charges.
- Post-dated checks are not accepted.
All invoice errors should be reported immediately by calling 1-800-DECOPAC. Customer Service will assist in resolving the error. If a credit is issued, the credit amount may be deducted from the related invoice.
Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) Checks
Any NSF check returned will be charged a fee of $30 (or current rate permitted by law).
While we do everything we can to accommodate your changing needs, there are a few policies we must enforce:
- All returns must be pre-approved by DecoPac.
- To ensure food safety, edible products may NOT be returned, except in the case of a quality defect.
- To ensure product safety, only complete, unopened boxes of nonedible products in undamaged original packaging may be returned. Such products returned within 90 days of shipment will receive full credit; products returned after 90 days will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- DecoPac will NOT accept returns of seasonal or holiday items or PhotoCake® hardware.
- DecoPac will NOT accept returns of products not featured in our current catalog.
For prompt handling, call Customer Service (1-800-DECOPAC) for a Return Authorization Number. Note this number on your return along with your customer number.
Call DecoPac Customer Service (1-800-DECOPAC) to report any problems incurred during shipping. We’ll make it right, right away. Freight claims must be made within 7 days of receipt.
DecoPac, Inc. will notify the customer when the NSF check is received. It must be made good within 5 days by cashier’s check, money order or credit card. Once a NSF check is received, credit privileges are revoked and all future orders must be paid by COD or credit card.